Effective Wednesday, Aug. 1, DC Ranch will replace its existing Desert Camp Community Center tennis and pickleball court reservation software with a new system that provides greater convenience and improved functionality. Residents will be able to easily book, edit and delete tennis and pickleball court reservations from home or on their mobile devices.
Residents interested in booking and managing their own court reservations will need to create an account prior to utilizing the software. Please follow these simple steps to create an account:
- Log-in to your DCRanch.com account (not registered yet – see below)
- From the menu bar click on “Around the Community”, then click on “Community Centers”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Create Tennis/Pickleball Account”
- Complete the form (please use your DCRanch.com user name as your user name) and submit
- Your request will be approved within 24 hours
To register for DCRanch.com:
- Go to dcranch.com and click on “Residents”
- Click on “Click here to register” on the lower right portion of the page
- Complete the New User Registration and click on “Register”
- Upon verification of DC Ranch residency, you will receive an email with a temporary password
For questions and assistance with booking courts please contact the Desert Camp Community Center at 480.342.7178.