Gov. Doug Ducey issued a new executive order on Monday, March 30 ordering all Arizona residents to remain in their homes for the next month except for essential needs.
Therefore, DC Ranch is following the recommendations of federal and state public health agencies and taking additional steps to help reduce the risk and slow the spread of the virus.
- Desert Camp and the Homestead Community Centers are closed until at least April 30.
- This includes meeting, fitness and locker rooms, restrooms, swimming pools, playgrounds, basketball, tennis and pickleball courts, splashpad, patio, and veranda. Residents will not have access into the buildings. We are completing some community center maintenance and improvement projects during this closure.
- The Ranch Offices on Market Street will be closed beginning Wednesday, April 1 through at least April 30.
- Security, emergency personnel, landscape and maintenance staff will continue to serve residents.
- All exterior modification requests, inspections and open house assistance have been suspended indefinitely.
- Community Council, Ranch Association, and Covenant Commission employees are working regular schedules remotely from home and can be reached by phone and email. Contact information is located on the staff directory page of the DC Ranch website.
- Playgrounds are CLOSED
- Please obey the signs posted at the community centers and neighborhood playgrounds.
- DC Ranch is following the recommendation of The National Recreation and Park Association which says playgrounds and play structures should be closed in an effort to reduce community spread of coronavirus.
- All events, programs and club gatherings have been canceled through April.
- For a complete list of cancellations, please visit the DCRanch.com calendar page.
- Events through May 10 with more than 50 people are canceled, including The Homestead Playhouse performances.
- The need to cancel or modify future programming and facility operations will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Private event rentals at the community centers are canceled through April. No new rental requests will be accepted until further notice.
The leadership team is closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) updates regarding COVID-19 and following their recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures.
DC Ranch recognizes the seriousness of this situation, and should circumstances change – whether based on a governmental decree or otherwise – we will examine all options necessary for the safety and well-being of residents.
Please care for yourself and for those around you and continue to adhere to the preventative measures as recommended by public health officials.
Our community is strong, and we look forward to reengaging as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, as official guidelines continue to evolve, please check your email and DCRanch.com/coronavirus for updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact DC Ranch staff by phone at 480-513-1500 or email at email@example.com.