DC Ranch Program Guidelines
DC Ranch is pleased to announce that in-person programs and events are being phased in beginning in October and many positive changes are in store for residents who choose to participate. Here is what to expect when returning to in-person programs and events*:
- For the safety and health of the community, all staff and residents are required to wear masks at in person indoor events.
- In addition, attendance will be limited to facilitate social distancing and food/beverage options will be controlled.
- Where possible, events will be held outdoor and masks are recommended when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- To help keep families and neighbors safe, residents must register in advance for all programming. No day-of or walk-up registration will be allowed and no guests until further notice.
- Hybrid events that combine face-to-face and online components are also being offered. For some programming, residents unable to attend in person will have the option of streaming to view and participate in events from home.
In addition to frequent cleanings and new hand sanitizer stations, DC Ranch community centers have also been retrofitted with plexiglass partitions in the lobby and upgraded air filters to help treat the air for particulates.
*DC Ranch’s COVID-19 policies, guidelines and protocols were written to align with ordinances from the City of Scottsdale, Maricopa County and the State of Arizona, as well as recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Protocols are subject to change.