New protocols and guidelines for reopening of Desert Camp Community Center
DC Ranch is implementing a phased approach that prioritizes health and safety for residents and staff when reopening amenities. While we look forward to reopening, residents should recognize that phased reopening plans will not be an immediate return to normal operations. Rather, they include additional mitigation measures to foster states of low to no community transmission of coronavirus.
Desert Camp Community Center is operating under Arizona’s official Guidance for Pools to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
The fitness room is closed through at least July 27, 2020. Click here for more information.
Effective 5 p.m. Friday, June 19, masks are required to be worn in all DC Ranch common areas, including community centers in accordance with Scottsdale’s emergency proclamation regarding masks.
The proclamation requires people to cover their nose and mouth within all public accommodations, which includes grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and bars, gyms and similar facilities, retail stores, special events and public transit.
Here are a few reminders if you visit Desert Camp:
• Masks are mandatory for residents age 6 and up to check in at the front desk in the lobby.
• Waivers required. Children 14-17 years old will need to complete a waiver in the presence of a guardian.
• Residents only. No guests (this includes anyone temporarily visiting and not listed as an occupant in the home.)
• Please limit your time to two hours at the pool and 45 minutes in the fitness room.
• Tables and chairs have been placed to promote physical distancing. Do not move furniture or gather in groups. No parties.
• Groups larger than 10 will be asked to separate and observe physical distancing.
• Coast Guard approved swim vests only. No pool toys, noodles, floaties, rafts, balls, etc.
• Families must remain together in one area and children under 14 must remain within an arm’s distance of a guardian.
• Bring and use hand sanitizer often.
• Service animals only; no pets, please.