Aug. 28, 2020
According to the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS), Maricopa County is now considered to be at “Moderate Community Spread” for COVID-19.
With the achievement of that key benchmark, indoor gyms and many other businesses are now allowed to reopen with new guidelines.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19 among residents and staff, these are the changes that have been implemented for Desert Camp Community Center:
• Face coverings will be required inside at all times, including the fitness room, lobby, locker rooms and multi-use areas.
• Occupancy will be limited to 3 residents.
• Residents can call 480.342.7178 to reserve an “on the hour” (e.g., 7 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.) workout slot up to one day in advance.
• All residents are required to check in at the front desk in the lobby.
• Residents only, please. No guests.
• Please limit fitness room workouts to 45 minutes.
• Additional equipment has been removed to comply with physical distancing requirements.
• Bring your own towel, mat and water.
• All staff have been trained to participate in cleaning and disinfecting.
• Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes are located throughout the facility.
• Residents will receive cleaning supplies to wipe down machines and equipment before and after use.
• All residents must complete a facility agreement and COVID-19 waiver to visit the community center. Children ages 14-17 need to complete a waiver in the presence of a guardian.
• Desert Camp is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• For everyone’s safety, please stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, such as chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle/body aches, runny nose/congestion, new loss of taste or smell, or nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or if you have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19.
June 29, 2020
As part of continued efforts to reverse the trend of COVID-19 spread in Arizona, Governor Doug Ducey today signed an Executive Order to pause some business operations and prohibit certain activities. The new order will take effect at 8:00 p.m. today, Monday, June 29 and will last for at least one month.
This is how the Executive Order will impact DC Ranch:
- The Desert Camp fitness center is closing at 7 p.m. on Monday, June 29. The temporary closure will be in place through at least July 27, 2020.
- The swimming pools at Desert Camp will remain open. All residents are required to check in at the front desk in the lobby and a signed waiver is required. Residents are also required to practice proper physical distancing including when in the pool area. No groups larger than 10 are permitted to congregate. No guests allowed.
- Tennis courts, pickleball courts and playgrounds will remain open for resident use with proper physical distancing.
- In-person fitness classes scheduled to resume in July have been canceled; refunds will be issued. Virtual fitness classes will continue. Check the DCRanch.com calendar for details.
EXECUTIVE ORDER: Pausing of Arizona’s Reopening | Slowing the Spread of COVID-19
June 24, 2020
All outdoor amenities at The Homestead Community Center are scheduled to reopen Monday, July 6.
Residents will be able to enjoy the splash pad, covered playground, basketball court and lawn.
Lobby access is restricted, but residents may enter the restrooms through the exterior doors with their community center key fob. To update or obtain a key fob, please visit Desert Camp Community Center.
- Splash pad and restrooms: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Playground and basketball court: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- Residents only – no guests
Click here for more information.
Ranch Offices on Market Street
The Ranch Offices on Market Street will remain closed at least through September. However, DC Ranch team members in all departments are working hard to provide the quality service that residents expect. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact DC Ranch staff by phone at 480-513-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DC Ranch team members in all departments are working hard to provide the quality service that residents expect. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the staff by phone at 480-513-1500 or email at email@example.com.