Join the ladies of DC Ranch for a relaxing, air-conditioned ride on a 145 passenger, two-level boat for a 90-minute narrated tour of Saguaro Lake. Experience exotic Arizona wildlife, towering canyon walls, and dramatic desert vistas. This fun tour will be entertaining and educational for nature lovers. Along the way, experience and learn about the geological formations, desert plant and wildlife native to Arizona.
Transportation will be provided. Please meet at The Homestead by 10 a.m.; bus leaves promptly at 10:15 a.m.
Registration closes Wednesday, April 4.
Please choose from one of the below options when registering:
- Hummus Veg Out Sandwich (vegetarian) – hummus, tomato, red onion, spinach, arugula, roasted red peppers, cucumber, garden schmear on multigrain roll
- Turkey & Cheddar Sandwich – roasted turkey, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo, and deli mustard on potato roll
- Ham & Swiss Sandwich – smoked ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo and deli mustard on potato roll
- Chicken Salad Sandwich – salad greens and grilled chicken topped with fresh fruit, dried cranberries, sliced toasted almonds and light Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side
- Almond Salad Sandwich – salad greens topped with fresh fruit, dried cranberries, sliced toasted almonds and light Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side
Must be logged in to register.
For more information, please contact 480.342.7178.