The Arizona Department of Transportation is hosting two community open houses for residents, businesses, the traveling public and others to learn more about the Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) widening and improvement project.
ADOT is scheduled to begin work in February on the Loop 101 between Interstate 17 in Phoenix and Pima Road/Princess Drive in Scottsdale.
The open houses will include a presentation on the project and provide attendees the opportunity to get information, ask questions, speak with the project design and construction team, and learn more about the design/build project delivery method.
The community open houses, which will include the same presentation and content, are scheduled as follows:
Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Vista Peak School Cafeteria
19825 N. 15th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Thursday, Jan. 17, 2019
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Scottsdale Airport Business Center
15000 N. Airport Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
A presentation will begin at 6 p.m. on both evenings.
The project features a range of improvements, including:
• Adding one general purpose lane in each direction between I-17 and Pima Road
• Adding an auxiliary lane in each direction between Seventh Street and Cave Creek Road
• Constructing a new freeway overpass structure at the future Miller Road alignment
• Modifying freeway ramps and frontage road connections at 11 interchanges
If you cannot attend one of the open houses, you may submit questions or request information in the following ways:
• Email: Projects@azdot.gov
• Phone: 855.712.8530
• Mail: ADOT Communications, 1655 W. Jackson St., MD 126F, Phoenix, AZ 85007
For more information about the project, please visit azdot.gov/Loop101Improvements.