- Community Overview
- Community History
- Residential Villages
- Staff Directory
- Ranch News
- DCR 2020 Strategic Plan
- DCR2020 Ranch-wide Survey
- Dine, Shop, Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Quarterly Home Sales
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | My Home Group
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Jennifer Stone | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Lisa Westcott-Wadey | The W Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- PR Partners | Realty One Group
- Silverleaf Realty
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Village Health Club & Spa
- Copper Ridge School
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Service Directory
- Pay Assessments
- Resident Services
- Gate Access
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Ranch Association Board Election
- "Volunteer of the Year" Nomination Form
- Home Modification
- Landscape Modification
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Tenant Registration
- Staff Directory
Terms & Conditions
DCRanch.com User Agreement
This is an agreement between you and DC Ranch Community Council. By accessing dcranch.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
By accepting this Agreement:
• You also agree to abide by the User Guidelines and Content Management Guidelines at all times, which are posted on the Service and may be updated from time to time;
• You are fully responsible for all members and guests of your household who use the Service, whether from your home or otherwise (NOTE: “guests” include anyone who accesses the Service using your password); and
• You agree to monitor and supervise all use of the Service by guests and members of your household to insure compliance with this Agreement, the User Guidelines and the Content Management Guidelines. THIS RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDES SUPERVISION OF ANY HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS AND GUESTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
You agree, on behalf of yourself and all members and/or guests of your household, to abide by the following terms and conditions:
The Service (including e-mail, Notes, Message Board, Broadcasting, etc.) is operated by DC Ranch Community Council or “DCRCC.” DCRCC may change, or add to, these terms and conditions at any time and reference to the term “Agreement” includes any such changes or additions that DCRCC may make to these terms and conditions. DCRCC will post any new or additional terms and conditions on the Service and these new or additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Service will serve as your agreement to abide by all such new or additional terms and conditions. If at any time, any term or condition of this Agreement is not acceptable to you, you (and all members and guests of your household) should immediately cease all use of the Service. YOU ALSO AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE --INCLUDING THE E-MAIL SERVICE -- ONLY FOR PERSONAL PURPOSES.
The Service provides access to information, software, photographs, audio, video, graphics, links and other material (referred to as “Content”) that is legally protected by DCRCC and/or others under patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree to comply with all copyright notices and other restrictions contained in any Content available on, or accessed through, the Service. YOU ALSO AGREE TO USE THE CONTENT ONLY FOR PERSONAL PURPOSES.
You may not use, alter or exploit the Content other than as specifically provided for in this Agreement. In addition, you may not reverse engineer or decompile any software that you download by using the Service unless you receive express permission from the software owner. You may post only the following types of Content on the Service: (1) Information which you have created, (2) information for which you have received express permission from the owner, and (3) public information. DCRCC has the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any Content that you place on the Service without any compensation to you.
You shall not copy, or store electronically, any significant portions of Content. For those portions of Content that you download, store or copy, you must: (1) obtain the prior approval of DCRCC or the Content owner if it is someone other than DCRCC and (2) maintain all copyright and other notices in the Content.
Rules of Conduct
You shall not post any Content on the Service which: (1) may in any way be considered libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening to any person or group of persons; (2) contains computer viruses or other destructive features; (3) violates the patent, trademark, copyright or any other intellectual or proprietary rights of another; or (4) otherwise violates any law. In addition, you may not post on the Service any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic or use the Service to distribute advertising, solicit funds, solicit users to join competitive online services or for any commercial purpose.
DCRCC has the right to delete or edit any Content which, in its sole discretion, violates this Agreement or it determines to be unacceptable. However, DCRCC does not and cannot review the Content posted by users of the Service. Some Content may be inappropriate or even shocking, especially for children. DCRCC is not responsible for any Content posted or displayed on, or transmitted through, the Service. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUPERVISING YOUR CHILDREN’S USE OF THE SERVICE. As a user of the Service, you should immediately report any inappropriate Content to DCRCC by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service also may contain links to other sites on the Internet, which are owned and operated by other parties. DCRCC is not responsible for the availability of these sites or any of the Content contained on them.
Claims Against DCRCC
You agree to hold DCRCC harmless and to pay all liabilities, costs and expenses that DCRCC incurs resulting from your use of the Service (including use by anyone who uses your password, whether authorized or not) or use of the Service by any member or guest of your household.
Termination of Service
DCRCC has the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access (and access by any member or guest of your household) to all or any part of the Service, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. DCRCC may also change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time without prior notice or liability.
Liabilities and Warranties
The Service and the Content made available through the Service are provided on an “AS IS” basis. DCRCC and its agents and third party Content providers DO NOT make any warranties of any kind with respect to the Service, any Content or any other materials or information provided by DCRCC relating to the Service, including, but not limited to the following: (1) that the Service will be error-free; (2) that the Service will not be interrupted; (3) that the Content and any files available for downloading are virus-free, (4) that any e-mail received by you through the service is virus free. You are solely responsible to protect your computer against e-mail viruses or other destructive features.
Neither DCRCC nor any of its agents or third party Content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use the Service, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. DCRCC maximum liability to you for any claims relating to use of the service is limited to one hundred dollars ($100).
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. You agree that any legal claims relating to this Agreement by either you or DCRCC must be brought in the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona.
The DCRanch.com® website (“DCRanch.com”), is designed to promote neighbor to neighbor interaction through an exclusive on-line network. DCRanch.com links residents to one another, to community news, events, and electronic mail. DCRanch.com will be managed by DC Ranch Community Council “DCRCC.” Access is conditioned upon each resident’s acceptance of the User Agreement and adherence to that Agreement and these User Guidelines.
DCRanch.com is intended to facilitate the process of fostering a sense of community within DC Ranch. To achieve this goal, it is important to maintain a web site site that is friendly to users and supports positive interaction between residents. Conduct that is disruptive to the online community may result in disciplinary action by the DCRCC Board of Directors, including possible suspension or termination of a resident’s privilege to access DCRanch.com.
Guidelines for use of DCRanch.com:
• Only residents of DC Ranch and authorized employees of DCRCC and DMB and its service providers may access password-protected areas of DCRanch.com.
• Access to DCRanch.com is contingent upon acceptance of the User Agreement.
• Distribution of content to advertise, to solicit funds, to send unsolicited communications and/or mass messages, or for any commercial purpose is prohibited. However, informal, community focused messages relating to commercial activities, such as babysitting, garage sales, and tutoring services, may be posted on the DCRanch.com Message Board.
• Transmission, distribution or storage of offensive content and disabling code is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horse programs, messages which include character sequences intended to control the recipient’s computer or display screen, make-money fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent offers, threats, harassment, defamatory statements and postings to a newsgroup in violation of its rules.
• Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, any unauthorized use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right or material that is obscene, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
• All content published on DCRanch.com will be subject to review, modification, and or deletion by the DCRanch.com administrator at any time as outlined in the Content Management Guidelines.
DCRCC may change these Content Management Guidelines at any time. You agree to review changes to these Content Management Guidelines and, if any change is not acceptable to you, you agree to terminate your use of DCRanch.com. Your continued use of DCRanch.com after the effective date of any such change constitutes your acceptance of all of the changes.
DCRanch.com® Content Management Guidelines
The content of the DCRanch.com® website (“DCRanch.com”) will be managed to facilitate neighbor-to-neighbor communication and provide easy access to information relevant to DC Ranch residents. The content will be updated and may be monitored for compliance with these Content Management Guidelines and the User Guidelines.
Content published through DCRanch.com will be managed in accordance with the following:
• Content will be updated in an effort to provide current and relevant information to residents. Residents, members of DC Ranch Community Council (“DCRCC”), including but not limited to the Content Manager, may update Content on DCRanch.com.
• All Content accessible in the “public” areas of DCRanch.com may be monitored. “Public” is defined as the areas on DCRanch.com that all users can access or areas that specific Groups can access. Examples include the Message Board.
• DCRanch.com is designed to be a self-regulating website meaning that all communication has the user name identified and will encourage neighbors to work with each other to resolve any issues over content. Residents are encouraged to attempt to resolve disputes concerning content by first contacting the responsible DC Ranch resident directly, rather than seeking to have DCRCC management or the Board of Directors intervene.
• Any issues over content not resolved directly between neighbors will be forwarded to the DCRCC Board of Directors.
• Content postings by residents will meet these additional criteria:
• Job opportunities will be allowed. Postings may include references to the industry, type of work, or company name but shall not include any promotion of the business itself.
• Product Party postings, such as cooking or candles, will be allowed by residents who are hosting the party but will not have a direct commercial purpose or benefit to that resident.
• Content may be monitored for appropriateness as outlined in the User Guidelines, and, as required, will be removed and/or altered. Posting of inappropriate content can result in disciplinary action by the DCRCC Board of Directors which, in its sole discretion, can range from a warning to possible suspension or termination of user access rights.
DCRCC may change these User Guidelines or the User Agreement at any time. You agree to review changes to these User Guidelines and the User Agreement and if any change is not acceptable to you, you agree to terminate your use of DCRanch.com. Your continued use of DCRanch.com after the effective date of any such change constitutes your acceptance of all of the changes.