- Community Overview
- How To
- Access Your DC Ranch Email
- Get DC Ranch News and Updates
- Get Gate Access
- Get Mailbox Keys
- Modify Your Home or Landscape
- Pay Your Assessments
- Register for DC Ranch Activities
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Request Key Fobs
- Reserve a Facility
- Set Up Utilities
- Update Your Contact Information
- Request a Login
- Resident Services
- DC Ranch Email Phase Out
- Community Centers
- Activities, Programs & Classes
- Bark in the Park
- Lifestyle Events
- Parks, Paths & Trails
- The Homestead Playhouse
- Community Council
- Ranch Association
- Covenant Commission
- DC Ranch Commercial
- Real Estate In DC Ranch
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Nathan | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
- Cheryl and Juan Solano | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Chey Castro, MSA | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- DMB Realty Network | The Silverleaf Group
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- John Smieszek | Aspect Fine Homes
- Karen Riff | R.T. Realty
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Perry Bergelt | Re/Max Luxury Real Estate
- Realty Executives | Premier Marketing Group
- Sally Cashman | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Shawn Shackelton | Ventana Fine Properties
How to Rent or Sell Your Home
Selling your home
If you decide to sell your DC Ranch property, please be aware of the Resale and Open House Policies and Procedures, which can be found in the Ranch Asssociation Document Library by clicking "Leasing Lots." The most important item to keep in mind is that a “Home Resale Listing Form” must be completed by the owner/listing agent prior to any resale activity. Gate codes are not to be given out in the MLS Listing or on any advertisement.
For Sale, For Lease, and Open House signs within DC Ranch in accordance with A.R.S. 33-1808 and A.R.S. 33-1261, owners may display an industry standard sized for sale, for lease or temporary open house sign on their property. Signage may not be placed on Ranch Association common areas or common elements (patio or balconies). The Ranch Association encourages residents to ask their realtor to use the DC Ranch standard signage in order to keep a more uniformed look thoughout the community. The industry standard sized sign may not exceed eighteen inches by twenty four inches. Rider may not exceed six inches by twenty four inches.
Open Houses within DC Ranch
Open houses may be conducted within the community. Open houses may not be held before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m. Owners or realtors are required to notify the Ranch Association with the date and time of the open house. The Ranch Association will coordinate with the appropriate gate house. Gate codes are not to be listed at any of the unmanned gates on MLS or any advertisement.
Renting your home
In September 2008, the Ranch Association board of directors adopted a policy regarding renting property. The policy was amended in November 2010. Below is a summary of the policy.
- Owner shall provide a copy of the Lease Agreement or Tenant Registration Form to the Ranch Association within ten (10) days from the lease execution date.
- Lease agreements require a six (6) month minimum.
- Owners shall provide tenants a copy of the Association’s Governing Documents, Rules and Regulations.
- Failure to abide by the policies stated in all Governing Documents may result in the imposition of a fine or other legal remedies, including the filing of an Injunction.