- Community Overview
- How To
- Access Your DC Ranch Email
- Get DC Ranch News and Updates
- Get Gate Access
- Get Mailbox Keys
- Modify Your Home or Landscape
- Pay Your Assessments
- Register for DC Ranch Activities
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Request Key Fobs
- Reserve a Facility
- Set Up Utilities
- Update Your Contact Information
- Request a Login
- Resident Services
- DC Ranch Email Phase Out
- Community Centers
- Activities, Programs & Classes
- Bark in the Park
- Lifestyle Events
- Parks, Paths & Trails
- The Homestead Playhouse
- Community Council
- Ranch Association
- Covenant Commission
- DC Ranch Commercial
- Real Estate In DC Ranch
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Nathan | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
- Cheryl and Juan Solano | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Chey Castro, MSA | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- DMB Realty Network | The Silverleaf Group
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- John Smieszek | Aspect Fine Homes
- Karen Riff | R.T. Realty
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Perry Bergelt | Re/Max Luxury Real Estate
- Realty Executives | Premier Marketing Group
- Sally Cashman | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Shawn Shackelton | Ventana Fine Properties
DC Ranch Security Services provides a 24-7 watch of all DC Ranch residential villages, including conducting perimeter checks that serve as a visible deterrent against crime. Security Services observes and reports security breaches, suspicious activity, and property damage. Though Security Services is on the property and available at all times, all emergencies, such as those that threaten life or causes serious property damage should be reported to 911. Security Services provides secured access and screening of all guest at DC Ranch's five manned gates to validate access authorization, control construction and Realtor® traffic, route or store packages for delivery, and guide Country Club members or staff. Security Services also patrols 13 unmanned gates which do not belong to sub-associations.
Security Services may provide traffic control assistance with community events; ensuring roadways are clear of debris; snake and wildlife removal; augmenting efforts of the Ranch Association's maintenance, administration, landscaping and community standards staff as needed. In order to best serve residents, Security Services strives to maintain positive relations with all city, county, state, and federal agencies in the performance of their duties on the property.
Contact Security Services:
Police & Fire
The Scottsdale Police Department serves the city’s law enforcement agency and is nationally accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. DC Ranch is part of District 4 and is under the leadership of Commander Bill Wilton.
Local Police Station:
20363 N. Pima Rd.
(Pima Road and Thompson Peak Parkway)
Lobby Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Scottsdale Fire Department is a full-service professional organization with 13 stations throughout the city.
Local Fire Station:
20355 N. Pima Rd.
(Market Street at DC Ranch)
Though Trident Security is on the property at all times, all emergencies, such as those that threaten life and property, should be reported to 911.