- Community Overview
- Community History
- Residential Villages
- Staff Directory
- Ranch News
- DCR 2020 Strategic Plan
- DCR2020 Ranch-wide Survey
- Dine, Shop, Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Quarterly Home Sales
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | My Home Group
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Jennifer Stone | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Lisa Westcott-Wadey | The W Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- PR Partners | Realty One Group
- Silverleaf Realty
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Village Health Club & Spa
- Copper Ridge School
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Service Directory
- Pay Assessments
- Resident Services
- Gate Access
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Ranch Association Board Election
- "Volunteer of the Year" Nomination Form
- Home Modification
- Landscape Modification
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Tenant Registration
- Staff Directory
Introducing a new registration system
Beginning with signups for February activities, DC Ranch is transitioning to a more user-friendly system for all registrations called Eventbrite.
As part of the transition, each household is asked to create an Eventbrite account by visiting Eventbrite.com. By creating an account, you will have the option to keep a credit card on file for fast and easy check-out.
You can visit the DCRanch.com calendar and find the Eventbrite registration links there. Or when DC Ranch sends out an email for an activity, click on the link, log in to your Eventbrite account, and register!
How to register for activities
1. Click on the registration link
2. Create an Eventbrite account or log in to your existing one
3. Input your information and sign up!
Do I need to have accounts for everyone in my family?
No, each family only needs one EventBrite account.
Can I sign up for multiple spots at the same time?
Yes, you will be able to select the number of people you would like to register for.
For questions, please contact Elizabeth Dankert at 480.538.3550 or email@example.com.