- Community Overview
- Community History
- Residential Villages
- Staff Directory
- Ranch News
- DCR 2020 Strategic Plan
- Dine, Shop, Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Quarterly Home Sales
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | My Home Group
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Jennifer Stone | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Lisa Westcott-Wadey | The W Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- PR Partners | Realty One Group
- Silverleaf Realty
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Village Health Club & Spa
- Copper Ridge School
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Service Directory
- Pay Assessments
- Resident Services
- Gate Access
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Ranch Association Board Election
- "Volunteer of the Year" Nomination Form
- Home Modification
- Landscape Modification
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Tenant Registration
- Staff Directory
Strategic Planning Initiative: Help define the future of DC Ranch
DC Ranch is embarking on a Strategic Planning Initiative to chart the community’s course for the next 3-5 years. A crucial element of this process is getting resident input. The recent Resident Survey is helping us take stock of where we are; the next step is determining where we want to go and how we want to get there.
To accomplish this, eight interactive focus groups have been scheduled at The Homestead Community Center Nov. 17 through Nov. 22. The sessions are identical; the varied times are designed to accommodate as many of residents as possible. The overall participation goal is 200+ residents with fairly equal representation from each of DC Ranch’s four villages. The session results will be compiled and analyzed.
The sessions will employ an innovative process using laptop computers and collaborative software that allows participants to provide responses on a key set of open questions and assessments (no computer experience needed). The process will be facilitated by the Advanced Strategy Center, a strategic planning and research organization based in Scottsdale.
Each of the two-hour sessions is designed to accommodate 25-30 participants. All responses are anonymous and confidential. The Advanced Strategy Center supplies the laptops so all we need is you! As an extra incentive, participants will receive an appreciation gift and will be entered to win one of three special prizes.
We look forward to your open and candid feedback about the important focus areas for DC Ranch’s future. Sign up for one of the eight sessions by clicking your preferred date below. You will be sent a confirmation email with final details for the session, including an overview of the topic areas to be covered.
S1 Thursday, Nov. 17 2 to 4 p.m.
S2 Friday, Nov. 18 9 to 11 a.m.
S3 Friday, Nov. 18 2 to 4 p.m.
S4 Monday, Nov. 21 9 to 11 a.m.
S5 Monday, Nov. 21 2 to 4 p.m.
S6 Monday, Nov. 21 6 to 8 p.m.
S7 Tuesday, Nov. 22 2 to 4 p.m.
S8 Wednesday, Nov. 30 4 to 5:30 p.m. (online session)
S9 Wednesday, Nov. 30 7 to 8:30 p.m. (online session)
Gifts provided by: