- Community Overview
- Community History
- Residential Villages
- Staff Directory
- Ranch News
- DCR 2020 Strategic Plan
- DCR2020 Ranch-wide Survey
- Dine, Shop, Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Quarterly Home Sales
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | My Home Group
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Jennifer Stone | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Lisa Westcott-Wadey | The W Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- PR Partners | Realty One Group
- Silverleaf Realty
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Village Health Club & Spa
- Copper Ridge School
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Service Directory
- Pay Assessments
- Resident Services
- Gate Access
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Ranch Association Board Election
- "Volunteer of the Year" Nomination Form
- Home Modification
- Landscape Modification
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Tenant Registration
- Staff Directory
Rent or Sell Your Home
Selling your home
If you decide to sell your DC Ranch property, the “Home Resale and Showing Listing Form” must be completed by the owner/listing agent prior to any resale activity. After submitting this form, you will receive an email confirmation. To conduct a showing, provide the gate staff with the property address or the response number received in the email confirmation. For unmanned gates, the listing agent may provide the gate code to the buyer's agent, however, gate codes are not permitted in the MLS Listing or in any marketing materials.
Only one "For Sale" or "For Lease" sign may be placed on the listed property and shall not be placed in a manner which interferes with the maintenance of common areas or creates a risk to public safety. Signs may not be placed or mounted on common walls or in common areas. The real estate sign must be commercially produced and mounted on industry-standard posts, typically 4"X4" or 3"x4" in dimension and constructed of wood or other industry-standard materials. No circular sign posts are permitted. Signage shall not exceed 18 X 24 inches and may include one rider not to exceed 6 X 24 inches. The distance from the top of the sign to the ground should be less than 60 inches. Flyer boxes/tubes and non-permanent decorative accents, such as balloons, flyers or air-blown figurines are prohibited.
"For Sale" signs must be removed within 72 hours of the close of escrow on the property.
Open Houses within DC Ranch
Open houses may be conducted within the community between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Owners or realtors are required to notify the Ranch Association with the dates and times of the open house through the Open House submission form on this website. Click the Real Estate tab for the link. "Open House" signs follow the same parameters as those described above for signs listing or leasing the property. Additionally, listing agents may display rented DC Ranch brand open house signs in approved common areas. These signs may be obtained from the Ranch Association Offices on Market Street, 20555 N. Pima Road, Suite 140, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays. Signs are rented in sets of three for $25 per set on a Wednesday to Wednesday schedule.
Renting your home
In September 2008, the Ranch Association board of directors adopted a policy regarding renting property. Click here for the most recent approved leasing policy. A synopsis follows.
- You should fill out the Tenant Registration Form found on the DC Ranch website for submission to the Ranch Association.
- However, within 30 days of the lease commitment and a minimum of five days prior to the tenant move in date, the following information must be supplied: Name of the tenant(s); start and end date of the lease; and contact information for the tenant(s).
- Lease agreements require a six (6) month minimum and the property may only be leased twice in a 12 month period and once in a six month period.
- Owners shall provide the tenants with a copy of the Association’s Governing Documents, Rules and Regulations.
- Failure to abide by the policies stated in all Governing Documents may result in the imposition of a fine or other legal remedies, including the filing of an Injunction.