- Community Overview
- How To
- Community Centers
- Activities, Programs & Classes
- Lifestyle Events
- Parks, Paths & Trails
- The Homestead Playhouse
- Market Street
- DC Ranch Crossing
- Canyon Village
- Property Management
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Real Estate In DC Ranch
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Barry Van Patten | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Julie Pelle & Christina Rathbun | Realty One Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Silverleaf Realty
Desert Camp locker room remodel and family restroom construction – Jan. 4 to March 18
Desert Camp Community Center will remain open throughout the remodel; all regularly scheduled clubs and programs will continue during the project. Limited access to the restrooms will still be available during construction. There will be one restroom for men but no showers; women will have one restroom and two showers.
Remodel information and updates will be posted on our website and Facebook page and will be available at the Desert Camp Front Desk Reception area at 480.342.7178.
Thank you for your patience during the remodel.
9260 E. Desert Camp Dr.
Lobby hours of operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday:
Pool heaters are set to 84 degrees (wading pool is on a timer from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is not heated overnight).
Fitness Room Hours:
Basketball & Tennis Court Hours:
Personal Trainer Policy:
Personal trainers are allowed in the fitness room as an invited guest of a resident the following times:
Personal trainers may train one resident at a time.
Group sessions (more than one resident) are allowed in our outdoor recreation areas ONLY.
Contact DC Ranch Community Council Facilities Manager Beth Overton at 480.538.3583 or
Tennis Court Reservations