- Community Overview
- How To
- Community Centers
- Activities, Programs & Classes
- Lifestyle Events
- Parks, Paths & Trails
- The Homestead Playhouse
- Market Street
- DC Ranch Crossing
- Canyon Village
- Property Management
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Real Estate In DC Ranch
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Barry Van Patten | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Julie Pelle & Christina Rathbun | Realty One Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Silverleaf Realty
Adult Social Activities
The following is a list of regularly-occurring activities for adults. See the community Calendar for dates, times and locations of upcoming programs.
Residents with knowledge of the game are invited to join neighbors for a fun afternoon of Bridge and friendly competition. Cards and tables provided.
For the intermediate and advanced player, this weekly group promises a challenge. Organized by DC Ranch residents; cards and tables provided.
Off the Ranch
Enjoy getting to know your neighbors through excursions to various events and activities around the Valley in this adult activities group for singles and couples.
Passport to Art
Meet an artist and learn about their work at evening gatherings with displays of their work at Desert Camp Community Center.
Spotlight Speaker Series
The Series is a forum for the exchange of ideas and the enrichment of community life. Speakers are invited based on their expertise in an area of interest to DC Ranch residents. Four events each season will cover a variety of topics that will aim to enlighten, promote awareness, and stimulate conversation.
DC Ranch Film Club
A film is selected several weeks in advance of each monthly gathering and attendees see the film on their own. At the gathering, attendees share insights, impressions and themes during a facilitated discussion. The meetings feature a guest speaker with ties to the film industry who can share an insider’s perspective on the art and craft of moviemaking.
DC Ranch Women
This is a welcoming and active group that facilitates social connections among neighbors to enhance the experience of living in DC Ranch. Women from all backgrounds and life stages are invited to participate in DC Ranch Women’s monthly activities, which are organized by members of the group in collaboration with the DC Ranch Community Council. The year-round activities include luncheons, happy hours, facilitated discussions, and occasional interactive outings. While networking is encouraged, DC Ranch Women is not intended to be a platform for soliciting business or promoting products and services.