- Community Overview
- Community History
- Residential Villages
- Staff Directory
- Ranch News
- DCR 2020 Strategic Plan
- Dine, Shop, Services
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Quarterly Home Sales
- Real Estate Professionals
- Allan MacDonald | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Bob Nathan | Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Calamia & Company Real Estate Group | Berkshire Hathaway AZ Properties
- Cashman Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Chey Castro, MSA | My Home Group
- Chris & Dawn Kirkpatrick | Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- Holly Waxman | West USA Realty
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- Jean Ransdell & Tom Scappaticci | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Jeff Sibbach | North Scottsdale Real Estate
- Jennifer Stone | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Lisa Westcott-Wadey | The W Group
- Marnie Rosenthal | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Mike Domer | RE/MAX Excalibur
- Monson Luxury Group | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- PR Partners | Realty One Group
- Silverleaf Realty
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Village Health Club & Spa
- Copper Ridge School
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Service Directory
- Pay Assessments
- Resident Services
- Gate Access
- Gate Houses
- Resident Forms
- Contractor Information and Forms
- Additional Information
- Ranch Association Board Election
- "Volunteer of the Year" Nomination Form
- Home Modification
- Landscape Modification
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Tenant Registration
- Staff Directory
DC Ranch Community Garden at Copper Ridge School
The DC Ranch Community Garden at Copper Ridge School is a place to continue the legacy of community building for future generations of residents and students.
The highly-functional design reflects traditional farm and garden aesthetics and provides optimal opportunities for gardeners. The Garden is devoted to sustainable organic practices. Forty-four (44) plots are available for lease on an annual basis.
Garden Hours and Workshops
Certified Desert Landscaper, Master Gardener and a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, Tyler Storey has been named "Garden Coach" of the DC Ranch Community Garden and serves as a resource to all gardeners of DC Ranch.
Saturdays, Feb. 11 and 25, March 4 and 18, April 8 and 29 | 8 to 10 a.m.
Garden Workshop: The Right Tomatoes
Every gardener likes growing tomatoes, but they are a challenge in the desert. Come by the garden and we'll show you the right ones to grow and how to get them started. Everyone will leave with a started pot to get your tomato season off to the right start.
Garden Workshop: Herb pot planting demo
Learn how to plant a beautiful mixed herb pot that will provide you with fresh culinary ingredients. Come to the garden for a demonstration of the best soil, herb types, and placement—enter a raffle to win the completed herb pot!
Summer is melon season in Arizona, and that means watermelon, cantaloupe, and muskmelons. These last, muskmelons, are the real treasure of the summer garden. Come by the garden and we’ll learn about the most interesting varieties. Everyone will get a seeded pot to take home.
Get your hands dirty with these Garden committees
Operations & Resources
Events, Workshops & Volunteers
How to get involved
For more information, contact Community Engagement Director Jona Davis at 480.538.3582 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE: The Scottsdale Unified School District (SUSD) neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented on this site.
Garden ResourcesValley Permaculture Alliance
Permaculture combines "permanent" + "(agri)culture" and addresses sustainability and interdependence of human and natural ecosystems. VPA offers a monthly e-newsletter as well as a full array of gardening classes and workshops.
Vynnie the Gardener
Desert Botanical Garden
American Community Gardening Association
Square Foot Gardening Foundation