- Community Overview
- How To
- Access Your DC Ranch Email
- Get DC Ranch News and Updates
- Get Gate Access
- Get Mailbox Keys
- Modify Your Home or Landscape
- Pay Your Assessments
- Register for DC Ranch Activities
- Rent or Sell Your Home
- Request Key Fobs
- Reserve a Facility
- Set Up Utilities
- Update Your Contact Information
- Request a Login
- Resident Services
- DC Ranch Email Phase Out
- Community Centers
- Activities, Programs & Classes
- Bark in the Park
- Lifestyle Events
- Parks, Paths & Trails
- The Homestead Playhouse
- Community Council
- Ranch Association
- Covenant Commission
- DC Ranch Commercial
- Real Estate In DC Ranch
- Real Estate Policies
- Real Estate Services/Forms
- Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Nathan | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Cathy Hotchkiss | Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
- Cheryl and Juan Solano | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Chey Castro, MSA | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- DMB Realty Network | The Silverleaf Group
- Jay & Michelle Macklin | Re/Max Platinum Living
- John Smieszek | Aspect Fine Homes
- Karen Riff | R.T. Realty
- Matheson Team | Re/Max Fine Properties
- Pennewell Simpson Partners | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Perry Bergelt | Re/Max Luxury Real Estate
- Realty Executives | Premier Marketing Group
- Sally Cashman | Russ Lyon Sotheby's
- Shawn Shackelton | Ventana Fine Properties
Ranch News is a not-for-profit newspaper published monthly by the DC Ranch Community Council to share timely and relevant information with residents. The publication seeks to build community by connecting neighbors through stories and pictures and to offer a product valuable to advertisers. Ranch News celebrates and perpetuates the values of the DC Ranch community.
In 2011, the Community Council and InMedia forged a publishing partnership to deliver enhanced services to advertisers.
To advertise in Ranch News, contact Rick McCartney at 480.584.3752.
To submit photos or story ideas, contact the DC Ranch communications team.
DC Ranch.com Service Directory
DC Ranch.com Service Directory listings provide an immediate online advertising opportunity on a non-password protected area of the site. For $200 per year, a listing includes the following:
- Company name
- Company website
- Contact information
- 50-60 word company description
- A graphic sized at 200 pixels wide x 300 pixels high. (Please note the graphic must adhere to these specifications or it will not be placed).
- A feature in one DC Ranch weekly e-update sent to more than 1,100 residents
To advertise in the DC Ranch.com Service Directory, contact Jeremy Stevens at 480.538.3547.
Real Estate Agent Service Directory Links
The DC Ranch Community Council presents a new online advertising opportunity specific to real estate agents who specialize in home sales and rentals within DC Ranch. For $250 per year, real estate agents are invited to have a Service Directory listing (see description above) with a link to their service directory page located on the DCRanch.com Real Estate page. The link description can be up to 35 characters and may include your agency or company name and your name. To request a service directory listing with link from the Real Estate page on DCRanch.com, please complete the online form.
Pleae contact Jeremy Stevens at 480.538.3547 with questions or for more information.